Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Year

I'm starting a blog so I can track the things I want to accomplish, learn, and do this year. I'm making it public so people can add their input/wisdom/encouragement and give me a boost of motivation, which I will definitely need. I have a lot of resolutions this year, which I normally never have, but the last year was dismally stagnant in many ways, and I really need to do something to shake up my life and make it better. Without some sort of imposed order, I tend to live in the moment (whether its good or bad), and lack direction and discipline. So I'm going to create a sort of project management approach to my resolutions, and see how that goes. I'll be evaluating my progress every month. Tomorrow's Monday, I'll share my list of resolutions and projects and figure out a plan then. Hey, its still the weekend.. time to watch a movie and make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment